Sophisticated Planning To Serve Your Individual Needs
We don't write plans for people similar to you, we write personal financial plans custom tailored to your needs, priorities, and goals.
A good financial plan is a "living" plan that adjusts with the client's course of life. No matter how many assumptions and predictions we attempt to make, it is more likely than not they will change drastically over the course of your life. So, we focus on what we can control: living within your means, implementing a realistic savings plan, and maintaining a low-cost, diverse portfolio invested for the long-term.
Who We Serve
As a healthcare professional, you’ll need personal and professional financial guidance as you build and grow your career. You’ve worked hard to care for others, as have we. You can rely on us to provide customized guidance to protect your hard-earned wealth.
At Noble Wealth, we understand the challenges business owners often face – tax liabilities, succession planning, employee benefits, and the implications of a business's sale. We are highly experienced in helping business owners prioritize what's important and advance to the next phases of their lives.
We help simplify our clients’ lives by building a solid financial plan to understand and use as a roadmap to meet their goals. Having this roadmap in place can help provide balance in life and allow clients to spend their time in more fulfilling ways. Life is short, and our clients’ time is better spent focusing on relationships, family, and hobbies- not stressing over money.
After decades of work, you’ve made it to a well-deserved stretch of freedom called retirement. Now the question is how to make your money last through this new phase of life. As your financial guide, we’ll help you figure out a withdrawal strategy that fits your situation and helps you pursue meaningful goals. After all, you’ve got a lot of living to do.
We’ll put the why behind this whole endeavor. We will work to not only identify but also prioritize your financial goals and aspirations. Once defined, we’ll architect the best plan to give you the highest success rate of achieving each dream.
Now more than ever it is important to optimize your current tax strategy as well as plan for taxes down the road.
We’ll assess your insurance coverage and legal documents, then help create an asset protection plan to manage potential risk.
No matter the timeframe, having a plan will always yield the highest rate of success. We’ll ensure your plan has you on track for retirement.
Regardless of age it is important to ensure your assets are distributed according to your wishes. We will help identify and prioritize those wishes then put a plan in place to execute them.
Employee Benefits Planning
We will examine your benefits package to ensure you are utilizing your employer’s plan to the fullest extent
How We Help You
We first help you envision what your ideal life looks like when you are no longer chained to the "9-5" corporate structure. From there, we guide your financial decisions so you get closer to your ideal life, while also making sure you enjoy the ride.
Money is simply a tool that, if managed properly, allows you to spend your time exactly how you want.
Create Your Inspiring Money Vision
We help you answer "why is money important to you"? This creates the lens for your financial decisions.
- Learn more about your background and history with money
- Ask questions to help identify some of your core values
- Summarize your values
- Collaboratively take guesses towards your initial goals
Prioritize and Automate Your Cash Flow
Managing your cash flow is the primary driver to achieve financial freedom
- Establish current income streams
- Review current spending
- Analyze existing debt
- Review cash reserves and liquidity
- Optimize banking structure
- Automate cash flow
- Assess credit score and opportunities to improve credit
- Review credit card rewards strategy
Review Risk Tolerance
Ensure your cash flow is appropriately to aligned with its intended use
- Provide education
- Determine your risk preference
- Monitor market conditions
Bring Relief to Your Student Loans
Student loans are often the biggest liability for young professionals and payment strategies are complex
- Summarize all public and private loans
- Review likelihood for public loan debt forgiveness programs
- Assist with loan documentation requirements
- Recommend your optimal student loan repayment strategy
Design a Plan to Pay for Your Children’s Education
Education is expensive! Don’t let the cost restrict your other financial goals – we help you find the balance between paying for education and saving for yourself. This balance varies person to person.
- Discuss desired funding amounts
- Recommend optimal education savings strategy
- Automate contributions
- Assist with financial aid process and planning
Run Long-Term Financial Freedom Projections
Provide ballpark range for how your financial future looks. Help you understand the various decisions and variables that will affect your path to financial freedom
- Utilize financial planning software
- Input your estimated expenses and income sources
- Identify key sensitivities in your financial plan
- Play around with some “what if” scenarios to identify the various opportunities/decisions ahead of you
Ensure You Have the Proper Insurance in Place
Protect against the unexpected life events that can impair your path to financial freedom
- Review your need for life insurance
- Protect your income from disability
- Evaluate your property and casualty coverage
- Assess your personal and professional liability
- Refer to insurance experts when appropriate
Provide Guidance on Your Estate Plan
You don’t want to leave loved ones with a mess.
- Review your existing documents
- Optimize the titling of your assets
- Assess beneficiary designations
- Discuss charitable and family gifting strategies
- Refer to estate planning experts when appropriate
Take Charge of Your Tax Planning
Save on taxes and reduce the likelihood of surprises come April
- Review prior year tax returns
- Assist with estimated tax payments
- Recommend tax optimization strategies
- Facilitate communication with your CPA
- Refer to CPA when appropriate
KEEPING IT INFORMAL
Let’s meet for coffee
We know it’s about relationships. You have no desire to open your financial life to someone just looking to make money off of you, but someone who becomes a friend and keeps your best interest foremost in determining what advice to offer.